Slides with wide range of application
- Perfect for fresh formalin-fixed frozen sections
- For tissue sections larger than 5 microns
- Forming a real chemical bond to the modified glass surface
- Especially suitable for difficult adhering tissue types such as frozen skin, brain and heart
- Ideal for special staining procedures
- Optimal adhesion by use in immunocytochemical methods and in situ DNA hybridization methods
- Promotes adhesion of the tissue during immunohistochemical studies of estrogen and progesterone receptors in frozen breast tissue
- Universally applicable for both toluidine blue staining as well as hematoxylin or frozen eosin cuts
- Ideal for very small amounts of tissue as in puncturing biopsy (kidney), shaving biopsy (skin) or in the extraction of lymph node samples are available (selection count of the immunofluorescence analysis)
Product types of SuperFrost® Plus Gold slides:
dimensions 1 x 25 x 75 mm thickness 1 mm, thickness tolerance +/- 0.05 mm
- ground edges 90 °, white frosted
Package of 72 pieces in plastic boxes and cellophane and 1.440 pieces in a stable shipping box.
Do you have any question to our products or are you interested in additional information? We are looking forward to hear from you.