- For tissue sections of 2-5 micron thicknesses
- Secure electrostatic fixation of cytological samples, frozen sections or formaldehyde-fixed paraffin or resin tissue sections
- Improved tissue adhesion in microwave staining
- No tissue loss in coloration with immunological markers in the heat-induced epitope retrieval method (Epitope Retrieval (HIER, HMAR or HTAR))
- Improved adhesion for in-situ PCR and in-situ hybridization
- No background staining in standard H&E staining
Important note: Ethylenediaminetetraacetate (EDTA) can attack the surface of the slide. Please take attention to the recommended times and temperatures in the publicized recovery protocol (retrieval). Max. 2 min at 120 °C and 15 min at 100 °C.
Product types of SuperFrost® Ultra Plus slide:
dimensions 1 x 25 x 75 mm thickness 1 mm, thickness tolerance +/- 0.05 mm
- ground edges 45°, white frosted
- ground edges 90°, white frosted
Package of 72 pieces in plastic boxes and cellophane and 1.440 pieces in a stable shipping box.
Do you have any question to our products or are you interested in additional information? We are looking forward to hear from you.